corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent help required please!? Clueless?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent help required please!? Clueless?
Shauny b

User status: Offline
1st Sep 09 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya all,
I have a 1999 Vauxhall corsa b 1.2 16v ecotec. And a few weeks ago i started getting problems with a lack of engine power, resulting in the engine management light coming on. The lack of engine power occurs at about 3500rpm when the car seems to pull back and lose power, if i take my foot off the pedal and back on everything goes back to normal for a short period of time. the lack of power also happens when pulling away and the car loses power then as well. Rang RAC they said I needed a new lamba sensor so went out and brought a new one, however this did not cure the problem. Tried a new coil pack just incase however no fix. Not a clue whats wrong any ideas? Oh also its just had a new crankshaft sensor???

Any help would be greatly apreciated!
davieslim

1st Sep 09 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

air flow meter
Gareth F

2nd Sep 09 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above, AFM are fecking useless lol.

New Poll