corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 sport for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 sport for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
danbear

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 09 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 67k
Price - 1100 ono

Location - hertfordshire
Contact phone number - 07792608880
Contact email address - danboyjf@hotmail.co.uk

General information - here is my corsa sport that i have had for just over a year now, and i'm only selling as i want something bigger. Its lowered about 60mm on springs and shocks and is VERY stiff. It has the usual wear on drivers bolster but is nice and clean inside. The bodywork is also tidy with no major scrathes or scuffs. The car is mot'd until january and taxed until december i think. The only thing it could do with is 1 new rear tyre but they are cheap for anyway.

may swap for something bigger

[Edited on 13-09-2009 by danbear]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 sport for sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0074980 seconds