corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nissan almera 1.6 16v SRi (1997)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nissan almera 1.6 16v SRi (1997)
R4LY_5LG

User status: Offline
   3rd Sep 09 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - NISSAN
Model - ALMERA
Engine - 1.6 16V SRI
Mileage - 153,000
Price - £800 ono OR SWAP FOR VECTRA, ANYTHING CONSIDERED AS LONG AS ITS BIGGER DUE TO FAMILY.

Location - MILTON KEYNES
Contact phone number - 07774703836
Contact email address - leontaylor41@aol.com

General information - here for swap/sale is a nissan almera 1.6 16v SRi, the car has tax and mot till december 2009 but for the right deal i can put a fresh 12 months mot on it as i believe it will fly through like it did with the last mot. the car has covered 153000 miles but please do not let this put you off as this has been looked after and being a japanese car this are very reliable and very well engineered.
also with the car there is a lot of paper work for all the work that has been done inc a new clutch kit, tyres etc.
the car consists off:
power steering
electric windows
electric mirrors
air con
alloy wheels
new EBC front brake pads
flat wiper blades (new style)
front fogs
induction kit (full kit not just a cone filter)
3" back box
sony cd player
+ more

as to any car of this age there are few minor problems one being some rust to the o/s/r arch, this looks worst than what it is, i have been quoted £120 to get this sorted, and again for the right deal i will get this sorted. the only other minor thing i can think off is the 2 front tyres are on 3mm so these will need changing in next few months but they are ok at the moment.

all test drives are welcome, but please no time wasters. i believe i have covered everything but if you do have any questions then please do ask.

i also have a large fish tank,stand and loads of accessories which i will combine for the right swap, look in my swapz for more info

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » nissan almera 1.6 16v SRi (1997) 25 database queries in 0.0102739 seconds