corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the punishment for driving with no seatbelt from the police?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats the punishment for driving with no seatbelt from the police?
Boycey

User status: Offline
7th Sep 09 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know a few people in the force. Might ask them to check that I haven't got one

A bit off topic but do you know how long your(police) records usually take to update in regards to insurace? I'm driving my mums old car for a few days and it has no insurance. I phoned my insurance company yesterday and got them to temporarily move my insurance from my car to my mums but I was just waiting on the police pulling me over and saying there's no insurance on this car and me having to explain my situation. If I was to explain that to them they would just think I was a wee billy bull shitter
Lynny

7th Sep 09 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sackable offence misuse of the PNC!

Can take up to about 14 days I believe, depends on the systems. Unless you pass an ANPR, they prolly wont pull you and check unless you catch their eye, for example by driving with no seatbelt on......
Boycey

7th Sep 09 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
Sackable offence misuse of the PNC!

Can take up to about 14 days I believe, depends on the systems. Unless you pass an ANPR, they prolly wont pull you and check unless you catch their eye, for example by driving with no seatbelt on......

Infact when I think on it, I will have a criminal record for driving with no tax.

Anyway, if I get pulled I'll just phone my insurance company
And btw just to be clear. I use my seat belt all the time. I wasn't saying the fine was harsh because I drive about thinking I own the roads and can drive as fast as I like with no belt I said it was harsh because I believe it's unfair in comparison to other 'crimes'. Although I have since learned this is not a crime. (Genuinley no sarcasm there)

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats the punishment for driving with no seatbelt from the police? 23 database queries in 0.1905541 seconds