corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » an 'old' friend owes me £200... need ideas..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author an 'old' friend owes me £200... need ideas..
mattk

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do what John said

But Im willing to bet you havent knocked on the door and said "come on mate wheres this £200, am I getting it or not?"

and If Im right thats the first thing you should do
John

16th Sep 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yip that first obviously, my advice is assuming you have done that and can't use violence.

Do you not have any other common mates that can shame him into giving you it back?

It's been a homosexual situation from the start though.
Ben G

16th Sep 09 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is why i hardly ever lend anyone money i bought some guy in work breakfast at the weekend on the basis that he paid me back when i broguht it back from the canteen.

prick didn't pay up so he won't be getting any more from me. was only £1.30 but it's just the principle of it.

i'd go round there every day demanding it back. but if he's not going to pay, you'll just have to accept it. just don't do anything illegal or at least get caught doing anything illegal.

does he have a car? maybe you can accidently cause 200 quid of damage to his car and not realise?
andys sxi
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 17:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just keep going to his house and ask for the money, if he says come back tomoz or next week make sure you do then him and his mum will know you want the money back and you could get it back

April 08 feature car
Kevxx

16th Sep 09 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
this is why i hardly ever lend anyone money i bought some guy in work breakfast at the weekend on the basis that he paid me back when i broguht it back from the canteen.

prick didn't pay up so he won't be getting any more from me. was only £1.30 but it's just the principle of it.

tbh i wouldn't grudge someone i know/like £1.30 so they can buy lunch asking for it back is silly
John

16th Sep 09 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would, if it's 'only' £1.30 why can't they use their own money.
Kevxx

16th Sep 09 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i see it as one of them things, like in 2-3 months when i have nothing, i can ask him for a couple of quids.
Ben G

16th Sep 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kevxx
quote:

tbh i wouldn't grudge someone i know/like £1.30 so they can buy lunch asking for it back is silly

i don't like him as such. i just know him because we work in the same building.

i do the breakfast run on weekend overtime as we don't get enough time to go up and get it on our breaks. i was doing him a favour as i don't work with him.

if it was a good work mate i wouldn't mind, but this was some curry eating asian guy that smells and supports chelsea
andy1868

16th Sep 09 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

next time you're having breakfast with him ben just say "oi hershal, you owe me a breakfast" then he can return the favour to you

[Edited on 16-09-2009 by andy1868]
Ben G

16th Sep 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i see it as one of them things, like in 2-3 months when i have nothing, i can ask him for a couple of quids.

he's an agency worker, not employed by ford.

i'm a full contract worker employed by ford.

he gets paid shit money so i doubt he'd ever lend me money, not that i'd ask of course, because i'm not like that.
Ben G

16th Sep 09 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andy1868
next time you're having breakfast with him ben just say "oi hershal, you owe me a breakfast" then he can return the favour to you

[Edited on 16-09-2009 by andy1868]

hershal i'll just fuck him over next time we do weekend overtime. no breakfast for you mo'fo
micra_pete
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 20:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give cosmo his Mums number / address, he'll get it out of her

[Edited on 16-09-2009 by micra_pete]
DizzyRebel

17th Sep 09 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you actually been to visit the guy to ask for your money? People are a lot more attentive when they are confronted face to face.

Go and see him at work, if hes short of cash tell him you dont want to b a cunt and skint him so you will give him the option to pay you back on the monthly. Call it something like £50 a month and you will go and see him every payday after work to collect it so he has no excuses. If he gets paid weekly call it £20 a week.

He cant shy away from you if you go to see him at work, but if you go to his door he can send his mum down to tell you hes not in.
sc0ott

17th Sep 09 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

face to face is the manly option. if he doesnt pay then you could leave it for a while and maybe do things to his car during the nights. I.E. slash his tyres.
taylorboosh

17th Sep 09 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckin lol at the slash his cars bit.

but every 1 on here would moan if it happened to thier own
DaveyLC

17th Sep 09 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take something thats worth £200.
mark_gsi

17th Sep 09 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

i don't like him as such. i just know him because we work in the same building.

i do the breakfast run on weekend overtime as we don't get enough time to go up and get it on our breaks. i was doing him a favour as i don't work with him.

if it was a good work mate i wouldn't mind, but this was some curry eating asian guy that smells and supports chelsea

there you go they want everything for free.
sc0ott

17th Sep 09 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couldnt agree more ^^^.

thats probably why he never went through with the passport, because it would cost him.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » an 'old' friend owes me £200... need ideas.. 24 database queries in 0.0138810 seconds