corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » from coilovers! back to shocks and springs "HELP" ...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author from coilovers! back to shocks and springs "HELP" ...
kev
Organiser: North East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Sep 09 at 18:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on my new corsa b....my new car had coilovers on (not to my choice) i have taken them off and fitted my gmax shocks and springs (60mm) all round.

now my car is pulling all over the road.. (on the little test drive i done after)

so am guessing tracking?

so going from coilovers back to shocks and springs will i need the track rod ends adjusted.. and need all the lazer gear and set up??

help please
alan-g-w

16th Sep 09 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've removed the coilovers then they won't be camber/toe adjustable will they? So only tracking needing done...?
kev
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by alan-g-w
If you've removed the coilovers then they won't be camber/toe adjustable will they? So only tracking needing done...?

yes on the coilovers they have adjustable cambers???

so now i have fitted just upgraded shocks and springs with out adjustable cambers will this knock the tracking miles out?? am guessing?

- i have never delt in coilovers they are new to me (and dont like them!)

kev
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 19:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
kev
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is this defo tracking i will need sorted? so i can book it in at a garage with the lazer alignment equipment
kev
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 21:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone had this problem before?
chrex

16th Sep 09 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, i would get it tracked bud!
kev
Premium Member

16th Sep 09 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
yea, i would get it tracked bud!

cheers mate
alan-g-w

17th Sep 09 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it to a place that does laser alignment and ask them what they think. They'll probably be able to do tracking alone or, if it needs it, the camber as well.

New Poll