corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » PEUGEOT 106 CHEAP - SPARES OR REPAIR

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PEUGEOT 106 CHEAP - SPARES OR REPAIR
me6u9

User status: Offline
25th Sep 09 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - PUG
Model - 106
Engine - DIESEL
Mileage - 100K
Price - £100ono

Location - (GOOLE, EAST YORKSHIRE, DN14)
Contact phone number - 07717679581
Contact email address - me6u9@corsasport.co.uk

General information -

Here we have a great little runner that tax & test has run out so is for sale as spares or repair...

the engine is a good little runner and starts first time no problems and drives as it should, the gearbox is in good order again with no issues to note...

i know the rear axle has gone and needs replacing and also the front nearside tyre is flat, the bodywork is in fair condition for its age with just the odd battle scar here and there, lacquer is peeling off the bonnet and the drivers seat has a monstrous sized rip in the cloth...

the car will make someone a very cheap reliable runabout or work car if put right or you could make a damn good few quid splitting it for parts

headlights £10
rear lights £10
wiper arms £10
steelies + tyres £20
doors £10
tailgate £10
engine £40
box £15
alternator £5
starter £5
battery £5

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » PEUGEOT 106 CHEAP - SPARES OR REPAIR 25 database queries in 0.0128000 seconds