corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20xe corsa

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20xe corsa
jamesporter

User status: Offline
   29th Sep 09 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -Vauxhall
Model -corsa
Engine -2.0
Mileage -95k
Price -550

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -07533189813-01792234800
Contact email address -

Vauxhall corsa p reg 1996 1.4 sport on log with a mint c20xe lump on roughly 95 k. It's White in colour vented and drilled disks with good pads m-tech shafts and mounts spacers etc. The car is accident damaged needing a new back axle and a new ball joint no exhaust from the cat back no headlights no grille and no interior as I hav sold them. The car has a long mot tax till end of November. The shell isn't mint but it could do with a new front bumper the is a dent in the door a few small dents in the passenger side rear quarter had new windscreen for mot and new hand brake cables! The shell is on 102k blue lights in the dash Standard manifold and Decat pipe viper induction kit, samco induction pipe oil cooler pirtek oil hoses 60mm lowering springs, cav turbo leather steering wheel If there is anything else I will update.

[Edited on 04-10-2009 by jamesporter]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » C20xe corsa 25 database queries in 0.0036008 seconds