corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my corsa sri worth a looksie carbon goodies re-edited

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my corsa sri worth a looksie carbon goodies re-edited
dazzi0

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 09 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall corsa
Model - sri 16v
Engine - 1.4 16v ecotec
Mileage - 65'000
Price - 1500

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07969327298
Contact email address -

General information - lovely example of a modified corsa, engine is very much standard apart from a pipercross filter and strut bracebut does have a full de-catted cobra system sounds very nice.. car is full stripped ie roof lining, cards and carpets... 2 cobra monaco buckets with sparco harnesses, half omp cage and omp steering wheel that is awesome lol, also has carbon bonnet and door cards, new ripspeed dvd player which im prepared to leave in if offered the right price for the car. car runs absolutely spot on engine runs lovely and is very nippy with the power to weight ratio.. got the rolling road printouts at 98bhp. few usual rustspots on the drivers door at the bottom and 1 bubble under the drivers side front arch.. boot needs abit of work but nothing major dont worry.

the car is getting a mot on saturday and im fitting a rear wheel bearing this afternoon, tax runs out end of the month but im sure the person intrested and myself can come to some agreement..
iv also got a set of morets. slightly damaged but easy with with fibreglass just havent got round to sorting them yet.. the car will not be on the speedlines but will be on 3 spokes with 4 new tyres.. they are currently orange lol as i was going to orange theme the car with cage and moretts.

think thats everything i cant be sure but any questions feel free to ask.. im looking at offers in the 1500 region i think thats very fair as i could sell for more in bits but would be a shame to break a nice car so dont ask.. im going back into the dub scene

any questions feel free to ask.. no silly offers please

forgot to mention the car is sat on coilovers the handling is awesome on the 14's..
also got the wind deflectors as you can see, rare front bumper and also 2 extinquishers

[Edited on 03-10-2009 by dazzi0]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my corsa sri worth a looksie carbon goodies re-edited 25 database queries in 0.0090320 seconds