corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats stupid stuff did you believe as a kid?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Whats stupid stuff did you believe as a kid?
Robbo

User status: Offline
8th Oct 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
God was probably the stupidest thing
Paul_J

8th Oct 09 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouting candy man 3 times would make one appear and kill you

Same with bloody mary in the toilets

obv too young to watch the candy man to realise it was just based off a film and not a school playground myth.
sand-eel

8th Oct 09 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Strange I've never believed in anything, I feel I was quite more "common senced" when I was younger, even when we were told about moses pushing apart the water I thought it was bullshit same with noahs ark, I refused to acknowledge the bible one day and had to stay in.
Was told in P1 by the teacher that a helicopter was the fastest thing in the world and thought that was BS.
I only believed in santa because I had presents in my room in the morning and couldn't believe any person could come in and put them there without waking me.
corsa_paz

8th Oct 09 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that kissing girls made them pregnant!

antnee

9th Oct 09 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That cosmo was real
X16joeXE

9th Oct 09 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crusts made your hair curly!!!
Mines still strait!

Santa is real mr Sand-eel!!!
Adam C
Premium Member

9th Oct 09 at 00:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tooth fairy, until I was around 8 and watched my Mum put the £1 under my pillow, I then tried to hide the £1 myself and claimed the tooth fairy never came to get more money, it didn't work though

Santa aswell until I could hear my parents dragging the presents downstairs just after we got in our beds

I didn't believe in god, way back in year 5 at school me and a few mates chose not too so we would look cool and rebelious

Always used to believe in something being under the bed, parents said they told me that so i wouldn't get out of bed and stay up, never worked as I used to get sh*t scared at any slight noise so ended up staying awake out of fear.

And after watching the Film Toy Story I was obssessed with the idea that when I left the room that my toys would come alive

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread
morpheus22

9th Oct 09 at 01:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And after watching the Film Toy Story I was obssessed with the idea that when I left the room that my toys would come alive

how old are you?
MarkSport

9th Oct 09 at 02:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
quote:
Originally posted by Little_Duke

I believed I had my eyes swapped round

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Whats stupid stuff did you believe as a kid? 24 database queries in 0.0092399 seconds