corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fireworks

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fireworks
stu_c

User status: Offline
9th Oct 09 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone interested in some good fireworks??

me and my mate are looking at buying a load in bulk and wondering if there is any interest on here?

[Edited on 09-10-2009 by Ian]
JayC

9th Oct 09 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup ;o)
Ian
Site Administrator

9th Oct 09 at 23:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just to clarify - you must be 18 to buy fireworks so may I ask that anyone under this age does not engage in such a deal.

Can I also ask buyers to ensure that they do not purchase fireworks which are intended for professional use, or those not carrying the British Standard BS 7114.

Trades should also not be done before the 15th October or after the 10th November in accordance with the Fireworks Regulations 2004 section 9 subsection 2c.

Stay safe chaps.
stu_c

10th Oct 09 at 08:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for that ian

will be getting prices and pics up asap

DAZ1985

10th Oct 09 at 08:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont be able to post them either so would be collection only and in theory you should have a license to sell them
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Oct 09 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, alot of stipulations regarding fireworks now. You could get in quite a bit of trouble if you do things wrong, considering most of them are classed as explosives.

Link courtesey of Ian, it's worth a read to both seller and buyers.

http://www.cheshirewestandchester.gov.uk/business/trading_standards/business/product_safety/the_sale_of_fireworks.aspx

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Fireworks 25 database queries in 0.0105059 seconds