corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 307

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 307
Andrew

User status: Offline
20th Oct 09 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - XLine
Engine - 1.6 Petrol
Mileage - 40k
Price - £5500
Colour - Black

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 0151 260 2333
Contact email address - andrew@windowsbox.co.uk

General information - Car books in Private at £5,895 on What Car and well into 6k from a dealer. I'm looking for 5.3k. Bought the car for 10k 20 months ago and covered the 40k myself in that time. Never broken down and started first time everytime. Recently had 2 new tyres, front pads and a stone hit the rad and has had this replaced. Still has 10 months Peugeot warranty and has a FPSH.

Sad to let the car go but times change. Now have a company van to commute and want something fun for the weekends. May PX

Mechanically sound, interior is like new, body has a couple of car park dents in two doors where people have opened doors into it. One wing had a scratch on it and the bonnet has a graze where half a brick bounced off the road. Body can be made mint for a couple of hundred.

Motorway mileage and body work reflected in price.

[Edited on 20-10-2009 by Andrew]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 307 25 database queries in 0.0089159 seconds