corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Job lot part worn tyres, make yourself a few quid!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job lot part worn tyres, make yourself a few quid!
cavmad

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 09 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, there's a minimum of 16 here, probably another six or seven at least more elsewhere:

Sizes I've found so far include:

185/60/14
185/65/14
205/60/15
225/60/15
205/60/15
205/55/16

Of the above three or four at most are borderline or f*cked.

On top of those I think the others are 15" with very good tread.

Also included are five alloy wheels which will weigh in for about six quid a piece.

Will deliver (at a cost) pm your postcode for a quote but they are NOT leaving here until you have paid for them.

£60 the lot, local part worn tyre place selling these from about £15.00 upwards each and as the wheels alone would weigh in for £30 then go and work out how much you could make and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Near M53/M56 near Chester.

Please note I want to sell them all in one go, cheers. Would sell individually but would be at the going rate.

[Edited on 23-10-2009 by cavmad]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Job lot part worn tyres, make yourself a few quid! 25 database queries in 0.0089180 seconds