corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight.

New Poll
  <<  14    15    16    17  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BNP on Question Time tonight.
Nic Barnes

User status: Offline
24th Oct 09 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont understand what you mean?
Muzzy@VauxhallScotland

24th Oct 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If a white person tells a person of African origin to "fuck off back to Africa" then that would be seen as being racist. Right or wrong that is the way it would be seen. People dont tend to notice racism towards a majority.
moka

24th Oct 09 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After catching half of Question Time and watching what happened im appaulled Nick Griffin was treated in such a way... It has urged me to look into politics and what each party have to say a bit more and im really liking what i see with the BNP party. I just dont like the fact they seem slightly racist... or so everyone thinks. There views on immigration are fuckin spot on, when is this country going to get off its fuckin arse and sort itself out..!

Im so tempted to vote BNP (this would be my first ever vote), its just i feel some of there views are slightly too extreme.

[Edited on 24-10-2009 by moka]
AndyKent

24th Oct 09 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by moka
After catching half of Question Time and watching what happened im appaulled Nick Griffin was treated in such a way... It has urged me to look into politics and what each party have to say a bit more and im really liking what i see with the BNP party. I just dont like the fact they seem slightly racist... or so everyone thinks. There views on immigration are fuckin spot on, when is this country going to get off its fuckin arse and sort itself out..!

Im so tempted to vote BNP (this would be my first ever vote), its just i feel some of there views are slightly too extreme.

But thats what the party is all about, you can't say you like all the policies but the racism isn't so good
All they're doing is hooking into popular opinion with the 'right' answers (despite the fact that 90% of their policies are completely impossible/irrational to achieve).
moka

24th Oct 09 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
quote:
Originally posted by moka

But thats what the party is all about, you can't say you like all the policies but the racism isn't so good
All they're doing is hooking into popular opinion with the 'right' answers (despite the fact that 90% of their policies are completely impossible/irrational to achieve).

Is this not exactly what Labour / Conservative / The Lib Dems and all the others do?
Aaron

24th Oct 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Remember when Ian Duncan-Smith said he'd consider raising the speed limit to 90mph should his party get voted in

Edit - or was it Michael Howard?

[Edited on 24-10-2009 by Aaron]
AndyKent

24th Oct 09 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Difference with the main parties is that their policies are all totally possible but they just don't bother

Half the BNP policies are just impossible full stop (ie. reduction of foreign imports)
Shelly
Premium Member

25th Oct 09 at 16:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think they are impossible. This country needs sorting out and it's going to take some party with balls to do it IMO.
oceansoul

25th Oct 09 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was gunna start a new thread about this, but heyho it can go in here.
http://www.islam4uk.com/current-affairs/uk-news/46-uk/352--procession-march-for-shariah

No that isnt on!!!!!!!
Carl

25th Oct 09 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP = slightly racist? I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion in the "slight" part. If I was you i'd look into it a bit more before you make your vote.
Hammer

25th Oct 09 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why they're winning votes left, right and centre. They have coaxed people into believing they are a viable option when in fact they are still the same gutter party they always were with a core belief based on vile racism.
J da Silva

25th Oct 09 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I find it slightly amusing how people are slating the BNP for being racist when it wasn't so long ago half of CorsaSport were posting 'funny' (shit brix) pictures of several white people in a photo and pointing out where the black person was in the picture and mocking them.

Pot, kettle... lardy dar blah blah blah...
16vKarlos

25th Oct 09 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

moka

firstly matey.. look into politics. you will then see how racist BNP are

Karlos
ed

25th Oct 09 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/6431159/Nick-Griffins-mother-in-law-says-the-BNP-leader-is-a-racist.html
mk4_astra

25th Oct 09 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it was mighty funny sat in the pub having lunch with my mum who is mixed race saying about how unfair nick griffin was treated on question time, should of seen the look on peoples faces

on a more serious note my mum came into this country from trinidad in the 50s or 60s, at the time trinidad was run by the british empior(spelling) so it was very easy to move over here from there, it would be like somebody moving to the falklands. the reason my mum moved here with her parents etc was her mum was a nurse, a skill that was needed at the time.

my views are if you cant offer this country anything, then dont come in. i dont generally agree with the BNP but some of there views get my thumbs up, like people are saying we need a party like the UKIP to come through and thats probably where my views sit. not quite the extreme of BNP but nor the bullsh!t of all the mainstream parties who let anybody in and turn the country is somethingthat looses britishness day by day.

i dont want BNP in power, and i dought they ever will be, but good on them for making a stand on what they believe in and say enough is enough. they now have enough of a following that some of there views must be listened to by labour, torys etc as they are gaining votes by the day and they now have too many supporters to be ignored

<<  14    15    16    17  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » BNP on Question Time tonight. 23 database queries in 0.0133278 seconds