corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Shark News!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shark News!
Ojc

User status: Offline
27th Oct 09 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Echo the Dolphin.
Cavey

27th Oct 09 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by C2RL R
i think that was on tv last week where the killer whale held that shark upside down for 15 mins to disorientate it. then ate it.

Yeah, that was awesome, the first thing I thought when I read the article was that it could be an Orca, but doubt they'd of bothered with the biting of it, or that there would be one that could bite like that.

In the Five documentary they rammed it, to stun it, then held it upside down so it went into a trance and then drowned, then they ripped it open and had some liver with a nice chianti.
johnhara1

27th Oct 09 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think it's awesome how when a shark is killed their bodies release a chemical that alerts all surrounding sharks to evacuate the area!

It's so powerful it even brings sharks out of their trance like state.

Very interesting stuff....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Shark News! 23 database queries in 0.0071270 seconds