corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G60 Look Banded Steels.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author G60 Look Banded Steels.
waj27

User status: Offline
27th Oct 09 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i still got the 9.5jx14 G60 look steels with brand new very rare Conti Sport Contact 195 40 tyres that cost me bout £380 inc tyres. I must point out i only have the rears however if i get some one interested i will give you a number to get the front done very very very cheap any size you want. for some 8jx14 will cost you £45 a wheel but you will need to find two steels (bout a £5 each). Any way thats that
PICS OF THE 9.5'S which only been used for trax.

My Price £280
DannyB
Premium Member

27th Oct 09 at 20:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Add your location please
MarkSport

27th Oct 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

west midlands
waj27

27th Oct 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry westmids Gloucestershire

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » G60 Look Banded Steels. 25 database queries in 0.0389440 seconds