corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Octavia VRS wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Octavia VRS wheels
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
29th Oct 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Description:
All wheels have slight marks on, haven't tried t-cutting them out. All are straight with no dents/buckles, have a few minor kerbing marks here and there so would be ideal to refurb or just winter/track run abouts. my plan was to keep them and refurb them but could do with the money to put toward other things. PCD is 5x100 so will fit a range of VW.Audi etc aswell as Fabias and lower spec octavias

Condition: 7/10

All have tyres, 2 of which have only covered 1000miles tops (Federals) unsure of milage on the other 2 (1 conti, 1 michelin)

Pick up prefered but if you want to arrange a courier thats fine with me, i will more than happily wrap the faces up to avoid possible damage.

Price £250 due to having pretty much new tyres on front at cost of over £120 (have receipt somewhere if would like proof) Also have a new set of bolts i will throw in.

Pictures:

a bit grubby, being stored in my shed so could do with a clean

wheel 1

wheel2

wheel3

wheel4

tyres

thanks for looking Lee

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Octavia VRS wheels 25 database queries in 0.0094709 seconds