corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Expecting parents, Parents of children 0-5yrs, Look in!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Expecting parents, Parents of children 0-5yrs, Look in!
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Nov 09 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi guys,

My better half has becoe a consultant for a company who sell very high quality items for babys/children.

The majority of products are organic, and made for extremaly high safety.

I can link you to the website, if you then order from me, and we can get an order over £75 for a group order i should be able to give you 10% of what you spend towards an extra item (spend 100, get 10 to spend on something extra)

The problem i can see is postage, but were in talks with the company to see what can be sorted, and i will update asap with postage options.

Kerry has already had an order from us, but as she cannot post she cant vouch for how good the stuff is, but she is very happy with her order!

Anyway....

Click here for the site! REMEMBER dont order via the site, u2u me!

If your interested, u2u me or post here, and we can see what we can do for you!

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Dan
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 15:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

With regards to postage, it would be 4.50 per order.

If its possible to get a delivery cheaper than that, i could get the items sent to me, then forward on to you.

Dan
Premium Member

8th Nov 09 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can you this new service if needs be, 3.79 for postage up to 10kg!

Dan
Premium Member

9th Nov 09 at 08:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Expecting parents, Parents of children 0-5yrs, Look in! 26 database queries in 0.0092950 seconds