corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pissed Off!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Pissed Off!!!!
BradG

User status: Offline
   10th Nov 09 at 07:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woke up this morning at 6am as usual to leave for work at 6.30am..... Made my lunch and left the house as normal.... When i got to my car just about to jump into the car when i realised the front passenger side tyre was flat!!!
So opened up my boot grabbed the spare (which is illegal tread) to change it over, grabbed the jack etc etc... un-did 2 of the 4 bolts but the bolt used to un-do the bolts its half rounded. Started to struggle with the other 2 as the thing ket jus spinning and i kept going flying... 2 or 3 attempts later it slipped off again and my knee when crashing into the front panel and i have put a huge dent into the front of the car!!!
At this point int fear of the worst and that i was only going to do further damage i have rang the AA... Only to realise that my membership had expired on the 8th of October!!!!!!!!

OMFG can this day get any worse.... Now i'm also late for work!! Gutted

So if anyone has any front quarter passenger side wings in silver for sale please can you give me a u2u!

_Allan_

10th Nov 09 at 07:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chin up
Anty
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 07:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant you pull it out ?

I need rac, as my car isnt working correctly due to my daddy..lol reversing in to my car. grrr , but tempted to buy a fez
BradG

10th Nov 09 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Chin up

I'll try... it's pay day today and now i've got to get 3 tyres...( 1 thats flat, then the spare which is down to canvas, back right which is nearly illegal)... then get a new spanner thing to do the bolts. and possibly even new bolts. The ones i have are old school and you have to put a bolt into the nut then a spanner on to undo. Think i may jus invest in new nuts all together lol. Then i also have to get the tracking done! Oh and the wing

Looks like its goin to be abit tight this week as car insurance is due too
Marc

10th Nov 09 at 08:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I forgot my staff id this morning
Twiggy

10th Nov 09 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by Twiggy]
Anty
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 11:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy
:Lol:

Do it right..
Twiggy

10th Nov 09 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
quote:
Originally posted by Twiggy

Do it right..

What?
moka

10th Nov 09 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BradG

10th Nov 09 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twats
baza31

10th Nov 09 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my week has been bad, yesterday i got a £ 2000 VAT bill , today i got a parking ticket and caught a customers bmw car on door . Bad luck always seems to come all in one go for me
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by baza31
my week has been bad, yesterday i got a £ 2000 VAT bill , today i got a parking ticket and caught a customers bmw car on door . Bad luck always seems to come all in one go for me

Please tell me you're the guy that kept 2k he found in someones house, lol karma
baza31

10th Nov 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh mate lol, luck has it that the vat has to be paid by previous owner, parking ticket is void because by law i can stop on a yellow line as am transporting dangerous gas and the bmw well that put me back a hour popping it back out .

DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That sucks
BradG

10th Nov 09 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Still havin a problem with finding the bit to get my whhel nut un-done... done a little picture of whats needed... in Help Zone under 'wheel nut'

Would apprichate it if someone could point me in the right di9rection as need the car for work

BradG

10th Nov 09 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Problem solved, after an half or ball ache managed to get it off and £31.97 lighter for a new lock nut and socket w/ wrech....

Jus the dint to solve now
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

10th Nov 09 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it been one of them days today?

Got home from work, about to reverse onto the drive, clutch cable snapped, bugger.

Drove it back to work a bit later when it was quiet and brought the van back so I've not gotta battle with the lack of a clutch cable in rush hour tomorrow.

Pulling up on the front, steering goes heavy, battery light on, fan belt had fell off, bugger.

Managed to sus out how it goes back on after much head scratching, then eventually actually got it back on, then I needed to get some photos off my camera, connected it to the computer, wouldn't recognise it, bugger.

Took the memory card out, into the card reader, won't recognise it, bugger.

Give up now, photos can GTF. Need a new clutch cable for the Corsa tho
Ian
Site Administrator

10th Nov 09 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got a pair of smoke grey wings and legal tyres in stock if you fancy a journey to Liverpool this weekend.
BradG

10th Nov 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian
I've got a pair of smoke grey wings and legal tyres in stock if you fancy a journey to Liverpool this weekend.

Got car booked into a place 5 minutes up the road. Don't what the cost is as of yet Was a total ball ache earlier.... I'm having my dad drive behind me tomorrow morning as 2 tyres are down to the canvas

Interested in the wings tho... what sort of price you looking at and do you know of places to get them sprayed as the cars silver. Don't fancy driving to liverpool tho.. Can you post them? You can throw in a free set on CS stickers too if you like

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Pissed Off!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0142291 seconds