corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring heated calibra seats into a corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring heated calibra seats into a corsa?
Craigy_Boi

User status: Offline
14th Oct 09 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i cant find a search button to look through previous posts if there is where is it hahaha
scunnylad

14th Oct 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scunnylad

14th Oct 09 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there ya go mate
Craigy_Boi

15th Oct 09 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hahaha mint cheers!!
dalejones

16th Nov 09 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite i got a 1.6 sport with calibra leather, ive read somewhere that all i need to do is join the wires under the leather seat to the wires that is alredy there under the carpet, the only thing im worried about is the actual switches will i need to wire anything in or is it just a case of putting the panel with the switches in?
scunnylad

16th Nov 09 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you have the wires under your seat then they should be mounted behind the air vent switch....... if so then you just have to push the switches in
dalejones

16th Nov 09 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sweet now im just wonderin where the wires are before i start cuttin up the carpet, theres a lump on the floor and i kno the wires run one side of that lump thing but need to kno if the wires run in front of it or behind it? n e one kno

New Poll