corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Quick ebay question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick ebay question...
Brett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Nov 09 at 19:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can a new member leave feedback? I only ask because I read somewhere that you needed at least 5 feedbacks now to be able to leave some? Is this true?

I owe a guy a negative that's all.
Sam
Premium Member

15th Nov 09 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah any members can leave feedback.
Brett
Premium Member

15th Nov 09 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Super
SVM 286

16th Nov 09 at 02:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it possible to get a 'No longer a registered user' account working again?
Brett
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 03:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pay the bill
SVM 286

16th Nov 09 at 03:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is no bill.

That's the problem.

It was a case of REALLY bad luck with feedback and several years hard work went down the drain along with my ebay account because of a couple of silly people and a scammer.

[Edited on 16-11-2009 by SVM 286]
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 03:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simple answer Jim:

Hunt down the silly people, and in the dead of night, infiltrate their houses, and round up their children silently. Gag them and bound them to a chair, then wake up said silly people. At knife point. Plunge the knife into the silly person's legs so he can't run, then force it into their other half's chest. Make sure it's done in a way that they don't die instantly though, instead scream in bloody agony at the laceration you've just caused. Now drag the silly person and their dying spouse to the room where their children are. Take a nail gun (which you brought obviously) and nail the silly person to the floor, then put a nail in their lovers head. They are useless now anyway. Then pour petrol over the kids, and pour a trail leading over to the silly person. Put a lit match in his/her mouth, give them a little pat on the back and walk out of the house. That's the only way to redeem yourself Jimbo and you know it.
Jamie-C

16th Nov 09 at 03:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bored Eck?
Eck
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 03:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slightly Just eating my roll before going back to COD though
Sam
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 08:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286

No I don't think you can use the same account again once it's been closed, for historical reasons.
Shell
Premium Member

16th Nov 09 at 09:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Simple answer Jim:

Hunt down the silly people, and in the dead of night, infiltrate their houses, and round up their children silently. Gag them and bound them to a chair, then wake up said silly people. At knife point. Plunge the knife into the silly person's legs so he can't run, then force it into their other half's chest. Make sure it's done in a way that they don't die instantly though, instead scream in bloody agony at the laceration you've just caused. Now drag the silly person and their dying spouse to the room where their children are. Take a nail gun (which you brought obviously) and nail the silly person to the floor, then put a nail in their lovers head. They are useless now anyway. Then pour petrol over the kids, and pour a trail leading over to the silly person. Put a lit match in his/her mouth, give them a little pat on the back and walk out of the house. That's the only way to redeem yourself Jimbo and you know it.

That's just pish. It needs to be done in a Resovoir Dogs'esque Petrol, Lit Match and funny dance kind of manner!
SVM 286

18th Nov 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
Simple answer Jim:

I had thought of something like that and to be honest, i'm a little disturbed you bettered my idea.
SVM 286

18th Nov 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sam
quote:

No I don't think you can use the same account again once it's been closed, for historical reasons.
Anty
Premium Member

19th Nov 09 at 00:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There is no bill.

That's the problem.

It was a case of REALLY bad luck with feedback and several years hard work went down the drain along with my ebay account because of a couple of silly people and a scammer.

you got the address still?

send them an argos book packed n FREE POST

they will have to pay for it

argos books are free
Jamie-C

19th Nov 09 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Anty
quote:
There is no bill.

That's the problem.

you got the address still?

send them an argos book packed n FREE POST

they will have to pay for it

argos books are free

How do you free post? Sounds quite fun
Anty
Premium Member

19th Nov 09 at 00:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bag it wrap write details.. FREE POST !! STATED ON ADDRESS

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Quick ebay question... 23 database queries in 0.0113790 seconds