corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Methadrone

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Methadrone
Andrew

User status: Offline
18th Nov 09 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It just seems part of life now, everywhere you go drugs are available along young professionals.

However, they are too expensive, become adictive and you are never quite sure what you are getting.

Worth staying clear!!
mwg

18th Nov 09 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I would never do drugs even if they were made legal. Just the way I've been brought up. I try not to hang around with anyone that does them either TBH.

Usualy Response BUT.....

you don't drink alcohol then?

...end of usual but very apt response.

Where did I say I dont drink alcohol? I do quite regularly

I've been brought up to think alcohol is acceptable and normal but anything other than that isn't. Its not my fault I've had it drummed in to me that way Hence drugs and smoking have no interest to me.
Danny P

18th Nov 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to think that way until I experienced drugs
alan-g-w

18th Nov 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If alchohol was illegal it'd be a class A I'd say, but just because it's legal it's socially accepted. But something like cannabis is put across as dirty and scummy when it's been proven it does less damage than booze.

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by alan-g-w]
Seegeemusic

18th Nov 09 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty
quote:
Originally posted by Craiggallon
quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
Why anyone would pick this over real mdma or coke is beyond me! Seems its just another craze thats sweeping the towns, will hopefully die out again in a few months.

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by wilson_sri]

Because MDMA & Coke are shit at the moment and there more then likely contain legal highs anyway. Least if you have one capsule of Methadrone it feels like a good pill/MDMA rather then not doing anything & taking more shit pills & feeling like death on the comedown.

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by Craiggallon]

this time last year 3 (2 in nl, 1 in uk) of the biggest suppliers of heliotropin (= piperonal) were busted, they were reported to be responsible for 90% of europes MDxx synthesis precursors

Also forces in cambodian rain forests are cracking down on barons who supply Sarole oil, one of the key ingredients to MDMA.

thats why theres complete lack of good stuff & and a lot of fake stuff atm.

Yeah that's the story I've heard as well. Ibiza this year & last tho the pills were pretty much ridiculous only needed a few & they would knock you for six. So there's defo some good stuff about.

Can't wait till there's some decent stuff knocking about again, not a massive fan of getting drunk on a night out rather have some uppers to see me through.
noshua

18th Nov 09 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why does alcohol always get dragged into these kind of things? It's not the same type of "drug".

Does anyone else think that the reason most drugs are illegal is becuase of what they do? They never have the exact same affect on everyone, as well as when they do have an effect they can be, and usually are, very dangerous.
John

18th Nov 09 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is the same type of drug tbh, it would never be legal if discovered today.

What very dangerours effects to recreational drugs have?

Ecstasy has only killed a couple of people ever.

Coke isn't a problem unless you take stupid amounts and I'm of the opinion that the person who goes too far on that would only do it with something else anyway.
Nath

18th Nov 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alcohol kills more people than coke and E.
Hammer

18th Nov 09 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by noshua
Why does alcohol always get dragged into these kind of things? It's not the same type of "drug".

Does anyone else think that the reason most drugs are illegal is becuase of what they do? They never have the exact same affect on everyone, as well as when they do have an effect they can be, and usually are, very dangerous.

It gets dragged into the debate because the scientists tell you til they're blue in the face that alcohol is one of the worst drugs there is.

I used to think I'd never hang about with anyone that did drugs and always looked down on people that used them. Then I hit 18 or 19 and realised that the world isn't full of sunshine and lollipops and these typed of things happen and are consumed all over the place and have been since man discovered them.
mwg

18th Nov 09 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath

cant believe its taken till page 4 to get that old chestnut mentioned
Andrew

18th Nov 09 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone ever died of coke?
Wrighty

18th Nov 09 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

drugs really interest me, once you do your homework into how they work, what they do you realise theyre less dangerous then you think. the thing with drugs is the label, all they get is bad press, deaths from abusers etc.

then you get idiots like gordon brown who dont like it and ignore the facts behind drugs

drug addicts become addicted the same way drinkers do. but atleast MDxx substances arnt anti-social and are infact less dangerous then taking sleeping tablets.

edit- pic

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by Wrighty]
Seegeemusic

18th Nov 09 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also if you didnt hear about Prof David Nutt who was the governments top drug advices even he had somethings to say about the matter.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6897905.ece
wilson_sri

19th Nov 09 at 00:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by wilson_sri
Why anyone would pick this over real mdma or coke is beyond me! Seems its just another craze thats sweeping the towns, will hopefully die out again in a few months.

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by wilson_sri]

Because MDMA & Coke are shit at the moment and there more then likely contain legal highs anyway. Least if you have one capsule of Methadrone it feels like a good pill/MDMA rather then not doing anything & taking more shit pills & feeling like death on the comedown.

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by Craiggallon]

this time last year 3 (2 in nl, 1 in uk) of the biggest suppliers of heliotropin (= piperonal) were busted, they were reported to be responsible for 90% of europes MDxx synthesis precursors

Also forces in cambodian rain forests are cracking down on barons who supply Sarole oil, one of the key ingredients to MDMA.

thats why theres complete lack of good stuff & and a lot of fake stuff atm.

Yeah that's the story I've heard as well. Ibiza this year & last tho the pills were pretty much ridiculous only needed a few & they would knock you for six. So there's defo some good stuff about.

Can't wait till there's some decent stuff knocking about again, not a massive fan of getting drunk on a night out rather have some uppers to see me through.

Oh yes. We had Smiley faceys and green rolexes in Ibiza this year. They were 15 euro each but only needed a couple on a night out. I took a smiley face by the pool at ibiza rocks, and randomly woke up in es paradis on my own 6 hours later No idea what happened, but thats beefa for you!

[Edited on 19-11-2009 by wilson_sri]
Butler

19th Nov 09 at 02:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
drugs really interest me, once you do your homework into how they work, what they do you realise theyre less dangerous then you think. the thing with drugs is the label, all they get is bad press, deaths from abusers etc.

then you get idiots like gordon brown who dont like it and ignore the facts behind drugs

drug addicts become addicted the same way drinkers do. but atleast MDxx substances arnt anti-social and are infact less dangerous then taking sleeping tablets.

edit- pic

[Edited on 18-11-2009 by Wrighty]

Agree 100%, its unfortunately fact. Unlike smoking which has nicotine in it, its impossible to get chemically addicted. The only reason so many people get addicted is because the affects are that good, and those that lack will power use it as a salvation. If you have the will power to regulate illegal drug use there is no reason they cant be used safely.
Butler

19th Nov 09 at 02:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Nath

cant believe its taken till page 4 to get that old chestnut mentioned

Its not a very good arguement as the ratio of people doing coke to those drinking is significantly different. Also, while coke is illegal, the stats will never be 100% accurate.
Carl

19th Nov 09 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
Originally posted by mwg
I would never do drugs even if they were made legal. Just the way I've been brought up. I try not to hang around with anyone that does them either TBH.

Usualy Response BUT.....

you don't drink alcohol then?

...end of usual but very apt response.

Where did I say I dont drink alcohol? I do quite regularly

I've been brought up to think alcohol is acceptable and normal but anything other than that isn't. Its not my fault I've had it drummed in to me that way Hence drugs and smoking have no interest to me.

exactly. I've been brought up to think independantly. To be able to weigh up and research things and make informed decisions. Drugs are like anything else, if you you have excess or abuse them, it will haunt you.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Methadrone 23 database queries in 0.0172300 seconds