corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swapmy 2.2 vec c sri dti for your corsa 1.6 sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author swapmy 2.2 vec c sri dti for your corsa 1.6 sport
cooki

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 09 at 00:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - vectra
Engine - 2.2 dti sri
Mileage - 103k
Price - 2500(would prafer swap)

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07745706299
Contact email address - sazm513@hotmail.com

General information -

idealy looking for a clean modded 1.6 sport with low miles just drop me a u2u with details.

if not modded or clean would like cash my way.

its an o2 plate dti sri with 10 months MOT+1 months tax.its done 103 thousand miles witch u no is nothing for these engines.just passed its mot+failed on a tyre+cv boot.

has had a new turbo fitted under 2000 miles ago.
i have also fitted new front and rear shocks+new front and rear discs+pads.
just fitted a new boost hose as the hose couldnt handle the presure of the new turbo lol.

has tints all round with full leather interior out of an elite model.cat back exhaust system+a irmscher front grille.
usual sri refinments I.E cruise controll,tinted front+rear lights,sri front+rear bumper with side skirts.

could do with front+back bumpers respraying as of snocks also front pass wing but it is a 8 year old car.

only major prob with the car is that it intermitently goes into LIMP mode.prety sure this is because of the EGR valve beeing broke+bypast by the previous ownew.

just have to turn the ignition off for 2 secs then back on,just gets abit anoying on the motorway because u do it wilst still driving lol

[Edited on 23-11-2009 by cooki]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » swapmy 2.2 vec c sri dti for your corsa 1.6 sport 25 database queries in 0.0042710 seconds