corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black 1997 1.4 sport rolling shell

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black 1997 1.4 sport rolling shell
benjicorsa09

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 09 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - sport
Engine - 1.4
Mileage - 114,000
Price - offers around £500 mark

Location - orpington
Contact phone number - 07772057386
Contact email address -

General information - today i am selling my 1.4 corsa sport pre 97 bumpers the car is very nippy for wat it is people it kept up with many a zetec s amongst other 1.6 and occasionally 1.8
i have said it is a rolling shell as the water pump went on the engine therefore causng the valves to be bent. the car has covered 114,000 miles but the car doesnt show it. the car has been modified tastefully using quality parts .
modifications are as follows :
almost brand new gt3 exhaust system cat back - twin slash cut with middle box (2 months old)
almost brand new red dot braking system with grooved discs and racing pads (2 months old)
calibra front and back leather seats in good condition
fk coilovers on the front 20mm - 100mm fk 60mm springs on the back
its got a amp wiring kit in it already
blue leds in dash and clocks
sitting on 15" corsa c sxi alloys 3 with good tyres one crap as last owner popped it went into a curb but didnt buckle the alloy or can come with 4 corsa sport alloys two new tyres other two on limit
would be willing to break the car separately
car also has 6month old toad ai606 alarm with window closure

get back to me either on here or via my mobile number cheers ben

[Edited on 26-11-2009 by benjicorsa09]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » black 1997 1.4 sport rolling shell 25 database queries in 0.0065529 seconds