corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Clear Lacquer [In A Rattle Can].. what one should i get...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clear Lacquer [In A Rattle Can].. what one should i get...
ash-ov-boro

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 09 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alright people been doing some interior parts & arch's ect: now i just need the clear lacquer to give it that extreme shine ... right so anyways im on ebay now just ready to pay for some seen some hycote clear lacquer 6x 400ml tins for £18 including free post & packing or should i go with carplans clear lacquer? which one would use recomend me to use for a nice shiney finish ...

any replys greatly apreachiated..

its going on the top of ARDEN-BLUE just incase colour makes a diff which i doubt very much
FruitBooTeR

23rd Nov 09 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both should be decent, Ive always used the ones from Halfords and everything ive done has turned out fine.
ash-ov-boro

23rd Nov 09 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fruit booter its a rite p*ss about trying to get the front bumper off and front arch's so im going to sand them on the car lmaoo and cheers again will go with hycote 6 for £18 is a steal of a bargain incl free post & packing will order now bud..
ash-ov-boro

23rd Nov 09 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FruitBooTeR
Both should be decent, Ive always used the ones from Halfords and everything ive done has turned out fine.

cheers fella..!
JaffaTB

23rd Nov 09 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when i did mine i bought another bumper to sand down and paint so i could do it at my leisure and not rush it

New Poll