corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Walking Sticks!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Walking Sticks!
__RAVER__

User status: Offline
13th May 03 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Other day I was following a geezer on a bicycle and he had his walking stick strapped to the back bit so it was rested down sideways! But! It was poking all the way to the one side, “he’s gonna hit sumfin with that” I stupidly said!, down at the traffic lights he comes riding between all the traffic and scratches all the way down my fecking car!!! Beep beep u f*cking wanka, watch what ur doin b4 u stick that walking stick through ur spokes and round ur face. Followed him and got his name and number, got a little off with tcut but no luck. Thinking of charging him for a whole new paint job!!
ajscorsa

User status: Offline
13th May 03 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go for it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Walking Sticks! 23 database queries in 0.4402950 seconds