corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teddy Bear's Picnic

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Teddy Bear's Picnic
SVM 286

User status: Offline
26th Nov 09 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ashleh
Why would the bear have a brown penis? lmao

colour coded
SVM 286

26th Nov 09 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley
Do we need to be chucking the word spastic about?! You lot never cease to amaze me sometimes!

yes, it's in the dictionary therefore is an acceptable word to use. Or should be, if it wasn't for the p.c. brigade

spastic

• adjective 1 relating to or affected by muscle spasm. 2 of or having a form of muscular weakness typical of cerebral palsy, involving reflex resistance to passive movement of the limbs and difficulty in initiating and controlling muscular movement. 3 informal, offensive incompetent or uncoordinated.

• noun 1 a person with cerebral palsy. 2 informal, offensive an incompetent or uncoordinated person.

— DERIVATIVES spastically adverb spasticity noun.

— USAGE In modern use the term spastic is likely to cause offence. It is preferable to use phrasing such as people with cerebral palsy instead.

— ORIGIN Greek spastikos ‘pulling’.

1) 'incompetent or uncoordinated' lol

2) 'spactically' & 'spasticity' double lol

3) 'spastikos' triple lol

So, if the origin of the word is greek for pulling, that can only mean that FWD cars must be spasticated.
ashleh

26th Nov 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Seth, do you really think people with disabilities are borne of two disabled people breeding?!

lmao I thought you could inherit a disability if the parents are carriers. Obviously don't mean they neccessarily have the condition.
Shell
Premium Member

26th Nov 09 at 19:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry Seth, that was my entertainment for the day Two completely healthy adults could have a baby born with disabilities.
Jambo

26th Nov 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS.

Care in the community FTL.

I see whordes of these poor spactoids roaming the streets un supervised. Running out infront of cars, annoying people in the street (likely to get punched if it was a 'yoof) Generally causing a mischeif to themselves and others around them...

Does not suprise me to see one simpleton jump into a bear enclosure, pretty horrific viewing and must of hurt like a basterd. Was he unconcious? Becuase he doesnt seem to be putting up much of a fight.

SetH

26th Nov 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Seth, do you really think people with disabilities are borne of two disabled people breeding?!

No where did i say that, i did modules in genetics during my degree thank you.

this is CS try not to take it too seriously

It is fact though that certain mong conditions are genetic and can be passed down through generations. Sadly for the human race there are mongs that get it on every now and then and reintroduce general shite into the gene pool.
SetH

26th Nov 09 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Sorry Seth, that was my entertainment for the day Two completely healthy adults could have a baby born with disabilities.

did well in school didnt ya?
Shell
Premium Member

26th Nov 09 at 19:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not taking it too seriously, although admittedly, I was in full vigilante mode this morning It's just how what you said came across, wasn't insinuating you were thick. Also, the second thing wasn't to you! And yes I did do well at school

[Edited on 26-11-2009 by Shelley]

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Teddy Bear's Picnic 23 database queries in 0.0148709 seconds