corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » modern warfare 2 glitch

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author modern warfare 2 glitch
sc0ott

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

technically it isnt a knife glitch. you can only run faster which makes people want to knife. but then this makes it easier for peope to kill you so i dont see what the fuss is about. if you cant kill someone running about with a knife then you must be shite at the game.
Nic Barnes

3rd Dec 09 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i mean it cant be a glitch when you can stab someone from about 10 ft away can it.

its known as a glitch. you have to leave a care package to make it work properly. its cheating. i can kill people just fine without glitching.
sc0ott

3rd Dec 09 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cant stab them from 10ft away. all you can do is run quicker. i misjudge my stabbing all the time and they end up killing me which clearly shows the distance doesnt change.
stubs

3rd Dec 09 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
i meant the knife and javelin glitchs

Ah sorry my bad.
Even still... stop whining
Nic Barnes

3rd Dec 09 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
you cant stab them from 10ft away. all you can do is run quicker. i misjudge my stabbing all the time and they end up killing me which clearly shows the distance doesnt change.

you can stab them from miles away. it happened quite a lot when it first came about. i was getting stabbed and in the game they were no where near me. its bullshit. and cheating.
sc0ott

3rd Dec 09 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well they must have fixed that because no one has stabbed me from miles away and my friend who told me about it never mentioned anything about stabbing them a distance from them as well. you should try it and you will see you cant stab them from miles away. its maybe because you can run fast that it may have looked like that in the replay.
Nic Barnes

3rd Dec 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah few people have experienced it so i know its happening. i dont want to glitch, or need to. i can manage to play the game just fine without it.

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll