corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when do you go out and get drunk?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author when do you go out and get drunk?
Shell
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 14:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When Eck can understand the concept of a few social beers with his buddy without thinking it's an invitation to drink half of fife out of rum, then I'm sure your campaign will be successful Good luck with the protest buddy!
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shelley I wish to see you 9 months PREGGORZ please.
pow
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 14:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hardly ever drink, I don't really see the point
Neo

3rd Dec 09 at 14:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most fridays i go out, sometimes will only have 2 or 3 pints, others will get plastered. Every other week on a saturday i got out with the gf's old man for a heavy session, ussually have a bottle of wine on a sunday and one or 2 cans during the week before bed.

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by Neo]
Seany

3rd Dec 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go out most friday saturday and sundays, and the occaisional wednesday.
i dont really see it as a problem tbh as long as i make my work.

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by Seany]
Tommy L

3rd Dec 09 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I tend to go out once a month now if that. I'll go out a bit over xmas and year. Ive got a few bdays atm so will be going out for them. Average night will be about £60 not including prelash before we go out
Shell
Premium Member

3rd Dec 09 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Shelley I wish to see you 9 months PREGGORZ please.

Why oh why?
SetH

3rd Dec 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol you sure you want reasons?
Kano

3rd Dec 09 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work on call 24hrs so I cant drink and when I'm off for my 2 days off a week I cant drink bvecause I have to take the other half into work if I want the car.

Usually have a a shandy or 2 some nights but last time I had more than 1 drink in a night must be a good year ago.

Xs

3rd Dec 09 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
at what point then does going out / getting drunk wear out?

You'll meet a bird or grow apart from your mates eventually, it happens to everyone. Either that or you'll just get pissed off pissing money up a wall for the sake of a 2 day hangover.

I would say yeah maybe folk wont go out every friday saturday, but you'll never stop going out for the occasional mad one with the boys.
Hammer

3rd Dec 09 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
at what point then does going out / getting drunk wear out?

You'll meet a bird or grow apart from your mates eventually, it happens to everyone. Either that or you'll just get pissed off pissing money up a wall for the sake of a 2 day hangover.

I would say yeah maybe folk wont go out every friday saturday, but you'll never stop going out for the occasional mad one with the boys.

As you grow older there is no such thing as 'the boys'
Joe

3rd Dec 09 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah our 'the boys' is rapidly shrinking lately. One lad who used to be out every weekend without fail hasn't been to town with us for well over a year, another one comes about once every 2 months and looks bored as fuck when he does, the rest are quickly wilting. Now there is just 2 regulars, poor show
Ellis

3rd Dec 09 at 18:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Usually at the pub Thursday and Friday evenings. Sometimes a Saturday if the missus lets me
dannymccann

3rd Dec 09 at 18:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last time I got a bit drunk (and I'm talking not slurred speech and walking perfectly fine etc) was my engagement party a couple of months back. Before then the last time I got drunk was 2nd year of uni, getting on for 2/2.5 years ago.

I dont find drinking particularly enjoyable, a) because the only thing I can drink (because of the taste) is vodka and orange and b) its so freaking expensive and c) if it isnt freezing cold it usually ends up raining so you get pissed wet through anyway.

I much prefer spending a night on the sofa with the missus and the dog, playing some CoD or going out for a meal or inviting some mates over. Even at uni I wasnt a massive drinker, but you have to go out to be social
mattk

3rd Dec 09 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Yeah our 'the boys' is rapidly shrinking lately.

Im seeing this in us lot too, one lads missis is pregnant and due in march so hes on a very short lead, one lad is totally wrapped up in his new bird so he has dropped off and one is in financial difficulty leaving us 3 regulars. there are 3 or 4 that have disappeared since the nights started drawing in and the beer garden became no longer feasible, they are social drinkers and only like to come out for a chat

us 3 that are left are the most hardcore, we have had some holidays / all dayers this year, its been boss

the 2 that are wrapped up with their g/f`s will see the error of their ways when they get bored of seeing them 24/7, I never lost touch with my mates

[Edited on 03-12-2009 by mattk]
Joe

3rd Dec 09 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah, such is life though. It happens I guess, personally I couldn't ever bin my mates off as they will be left to pick the shit up when/if it all goes wrong.
richc

3rd Dec 09 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use to be quiet bad. £100 a week for about a year from 17.5 yr old 18.5

Calmed down abit, to just at saturday night.

But for the last month, ive hardly been out. Running a bigger car has hit my pocket

Its incrediable how much richer i am withot going out drinking for a few weeks.

Saying that, im going out tonight, tomorrow with work, and saturday down nottingham for a friends 20th.....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » when do you go out and get drunk? 23 database queries in 0.1432869 seconds