corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the GF

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Splitting with the GF
Hammer

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 09 at 18:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Time isn't a healer. That is nonsense. It's your ability to change your life and how you react to loosing someone you thought loved you.

*losing

I'd say time is without a doubt a healer personally. That's how I got over my ex anyway, the looking back and remembering all the good shit starts to dilute as time goes on (and you've got your end wet elsewhere numerous times).
Tiger

3rd Dec 09 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You'll just have to tie up with Ash and get over to see the shreds
richc

3rd Dec 09 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time is a healer imo. The longer it goes on, the longeryou look at reliaty, and face the fact she is being porked by some else.

Get flirty with other birds on facebook tbh....
16vKarlos

3rd Dec 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time does heal.

I would say that do everything that you used to do that would take your mind off the EX, things like, Vids on the tube, washing the car, out chatting with mates + spending wuallity time with the Fam + eventually your mates will most likely be the people that ask you how things are going (if they have been in that situation before) and you will just say yeah all fine i have moved on now.

Karlos
DizzyRebel

3rd Dec 09 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
You split up with that stunner

Yes, went stale. Sex life was shite and she says she didnt feel comfortable sleeping with me anymore. all we did was sit n watch tv as ive not got a car at the moment so it was either finish her n give her some space to sort her issues out or stay with her and cheat on her so i did the just thing.
Nath

3rd Dec 09 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It was because she was getting fat, wasn't it?
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Time isn't a healer. That is nonsense. It's your ability to change your life and how you react to loosing someone you thought loved you.

intresting way of looking at it ollie

DizzyRebel

3rd Dec 09 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
It was because she was getting fat, wasn't it?

Not even close, she actually just lost 8lbs before we split up. If i was shallow id have stayed with her just because shes stunning, but im not so i split up because i wasnt happy with the way things were and she needs time to sort a few of her own issues and lazy traits out.
Nath

3rd Dec 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jokez
DizzyRebel

3rd Dec 09 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

intresting way of looking at it ollie

He is right, time is never a healer - the pain will always be there but its up to you to find the best way of dealing with it and supressing it. If you get your head together and push yourself to move on then you will do, if you sit moping and crying not allowing yourself to move on then no amount of time will do any good.
jr

3rd Dec 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah i sort of agree dizzy but had never looked at it that way
Hammer

4th Dec 09 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can tart it up any way you want, time is a healer. Not only for a broken heart, for grief, pain, anxiousness etc etc etc. The hurt you feel at the time of an event dilutes itself over time and anyone that says 'it feels just as bad now as it did then' years and years down the line is a liar.
pow
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 08:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We could plot graphs against time and mood like to good old days
corsa_paz

4th Dec 09 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just remember the good times you shared and be grateful, learn from the experience and change yourself if you ever did something wrong etc

Always have hope, be positive, be yourself

Gettin legless or shaggin another bird will be great at the time, but next morning you will prob feel even shitter...spend your time with friends and family, do some good deeds...build up your self confidence..

stan_the_man

4th Dec 09 at 13:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I chucked mine recently. Still keep thinking if ive done the right thing lots, but mehhhh fuck it!

Stay with your mates, and then go out and fuck the town.
Nath

4th Dec 09 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
You can tart it up any way you want, time is a healer. Not only for a broken heart, for grief, pain, anxiousness etc etc etc. The hurt you feel at the time of an event dilutes itself over time and anyone that says 'it feels just as bad now as it did then' years and years down the line is a liar.

Tis true. And people that say otherwise obviously forget that what they think cures a broken heart is aided with time too.
kz

4th Dec 09 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just gotta add, time is definitely a healer! The only healer in fact.

Years ago I got my heart broken big time, about 18 months after I was feeling better, and now 5 years later I am not so bitter and actually managed to chat to her on Facebook earlier in the year.

Years ago I wanted nothing more than her to have a shit life after dumping me! Bitch! etc... but now I'm actually quite happy that's she's happy.

Saying that, I got dumped again this year, and now I hate that bitch instead lol, but on a positive, I can still that hatred will fade away one day.
pow
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 13:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Every time my ex tries to talk to me, a small fire inside me that i thought had gone rages and i get angry with her.
Neo

4th Dec 09 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easiest way to do it is not talk to them, change your number if needs must and ignore them completely.

SAL
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girls make me cant live with them, cant live without
SAL
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 15:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Block them on FB if your on there
SAL
Premium Member

Go gym and think when your training its for some hot girl you like
SAL
Premium Member

4th Dec 09 at 15:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get multiple girls going, then if one lets you down you have one to fall back too
kz

4th Dec 09 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stavs
Girls make me cant live with them

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Splitting with the GF 23 database queries in 0.0151200 seconds