corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 'P' Corsa B 1.4 8v 5 Door 'Vegas' Flame Red.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1997 'P' Corsa B 1.4 8v 5 Door 'Vegas' Flame Red.
Davidkent

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 1.4 8v
Mileage - 77,000
Price - 550.00 O.N.O

Location - Warminster, Wiltshire (BA12 8)
Contact phone number - 07910461624
Contact email address - davidkent89@gmail.com

General information -

Here for sale is my 5 door Corsa B.
For sale due to change in circumstances, hence change of car.

Anyway, She's a 1997 'P' Corsa B 5 Door 'Vegas' in Flame red.
She's covered just short of 77k from new, with ALL old MOT's to show this.

The service book hasn't been kept up to date at all, however I have lots of reciepts, for allsorts of things including a Silver service at around 50k, and another at around 35k.

There's 4 Good tyres, a Sony CD / MP3 Headunit, Central Locking - I even wired a Cigarette lighter socket in, as this model didn't come with one as standard - All in, its a very good little runner, and being a 1.4, There's Cheap Tax, Cheap Running, Cheap Maintennance, and a low insurance Group, at 3 - Ideal for a new Driver - and being a 5 door, they will 'do up' nicely and differently to all the others you see!

I've owned the car for the last 8 or so Months, and Have covered 12k Miles in her no problem at all, and within the last 10k she has had:

New Cat Back Exhaust System
New Shockers All round
Thermostat
Oil and Filter
Rocker Cover Gasket (Common Problem!)

Within the last 2k:

Front Brake Pads and Rear Brake removal / Clean and Check
Fan Belt

There's Tax until the end of February 2010, and an MOT until March the 1st 2010 - This certainly won't be any problem for this car - There's no Rust anywhere (Bar the Dent on the back door and a tiny scab on the Boot), Not even on the front of the bonnet, where they always go!

As with any car, especially at almost 13 years old, there are some bad bits.

Both back Doors are rough, The Drivers one has a minor Ding, you can hardly see it, and the Passenger one looks to have been caught a while back - Neither are anything major or effect the car in any way other than aesthetically.

As you can see in the picture, the boot is held up with one strut - I have another strut and the part to fit, but thats as far as it got - These will be included in the sale.

The Ash Tray in the front has broken - Scrap yard for £2

The Rear Tow Eye Cover has been Stolen!

All in - A really awesome little runner, Cheap, and ideal to buy for a new Driver, or as a Christmas Present.

A Steal at £550 Or Near Offer.

[Edited on 06-12-2009 by Davidkent]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1997 'P' Corsa B 1.4 8v 5 Door 'Vegas' Flame Red. 25 database queries in 0.5978682 seconds