corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.2 8v
amyjdcorsa

User status: Offline
6th Dec 09 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa B
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 66,000
Price - 650 ono

Location - pontefract. west yorkshire
Contact phone number - 07762354898
Contact email address - Jon4amy@hotmai.co.uk

General information -
here i have for sale my corsa b which im selling due to needing a bigger car for family.it is white but its stands out from rest of white corsa b's because the bumpers arent colur coded.when cleaned up this car really looks smart.i have cleaned it at least twice a week and polished and waxed and back to blacked the bumpers.it has got tinted rear windows, brand new sportex backbox,K&N type cone filter,lowerered on SPAX adjustable coilovers.Its got 3 spoke corsa sport alloys sprayed black but are a bit tatty could do with re spraying.it has also got JBL 6x9's in parcel shelf and fli door speakers.has tax and test till april 2010.overall a very tidy car inside and out for year.also i serviced the car when i got it 6 months ago which included oil and filter change spark plugs and new air filter. few scratches as expected for year. this is a really reluctant sale but has to go. please e-mail me if interested and will e-mail you pics of it. thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v 25 database queries in 0.0102940 seconds