corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sunroof roof cover

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sunroof roof cover
Rob-e91

User status: Offline
   13th Dec 09 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone know how to remove the sliding cover for the sunroof that stops the sun shining through?? cheers
cjohnson

13th Dec 09 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You have to take the roof lining out, then remove the whole sunroof unit, and you'll see how it comes out then.

I got one from a scrappy when I did my rooflining to make it easier. Rather than leaving the car without a sunroof.

Rob-e91

13th Dec 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers fella. i thought i'd have to take the whole thing out is it quite simple??
cjohnson

13th Dec 09 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, once the lining is out, you will see what you have to do. About 20 bolts all the way wrond the edge of the unit.

It's easier with 2 of you mind, as it's quite heavy. Went to scrappy and did it on my own but got a mate to help me do it in my car.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » sunroof roof cover 23 database queries in 0.0095680 seconds