corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Funny Scally story.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Funny Scally story.
Phil Hall

User status: Offline
14th May 03 at 16:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was at the Laganside Courthouse in Belfast a few weeks ago with work. We were taking a client to court for non-payment. We were standing outside havinga quick tab before going in and I saw this steek walking about in circles kicking things and shouting and talking in tounges " AAahhhhfeckinrrrraaaaadontfuckgo-onwill-ya-aaaagghhhhhhh!" or something like that. I tht to myself he has obviously had a bad morning in court, but he turned and started walking towards the entrance. It was only when he got closer and was sniffing his sleave I realized he was gluebagging and completely out of his head before going into court.

I followed him into the entrance to get a laugh, as you walk in there are security checks, metal detectors to walk through and detectors to put any baggage through. The security guard tried to take the glue off him and he tried to hold onto it. It was like a mini tug of war, he shouted " I need that!" and the security guard said " I'll hold it for you till you get back" They let him in and he continued talking in tounges while waiting for the lift. Therre were 2 lifts and 12 ppl queing for one and him on his own waiting for the other.

Made my morning laughing at the scally.

[Edited on 14-05-2003 by Phil Hall]
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th May 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Funny Scally story. 23 database queries in 0.0070620 seconds