corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What contact lenses?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What contact lenses?
stubs

User status: Offline
17th Dec 09 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've started to use contact lenses and am finding them a bit strange.
I was just wondering what lenses other people on here use and how they feel.

The one's I'm currently trying are the Proclear One Day lenses from Cooper Vision
Thought it best to 1st try the daily's as I'm quite heavy handed and clumsy and didn't want to fuck up an expensive set of monthly's whilst trying to fumble them in

harrisp

17th Dec 09 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I buy dailies from online, much prefer them over the monthlys I had before.
Beato

17th Dec 09 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have Easyvision elite monthly lenses from Specsavers. I wont to try the lenses you can leave in for 2 weeks I think (maybe even longer) without having to take them out. They would suit my lifestyle better I think and less hassle.
ed

17th Dec 09 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use the Specsavers dailys, but I find them really dry so I use drops too. I was thinking about getting the Johnson's ones but they don't do them in my size.

I didn't realise the two week ones were constantly worn, that would be good for me because I forget to take mine out so often and the amount of times I wake up with my eyes stuck shut!
andy1868

17th Dec 09 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the oasys acuvue things. have them for 2 weeks a piece (i take them out at night though) they're pretty good tbh, but i've never had anything else it to compare them to.

don't really get dry eyes during the day (thats with alot of time being spent looking at computer screens etc) but they do tend to get on the dry side later on in the evening.

i'd recommend them, i've not really had trouble. and i haven't managed to ruin any while i was putting them in either!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What contact lenses? 23 database queries in 0.0224380 seconds