corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4x4 experience days

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 4x4 experience days
chloe16v

User status: Offline
18th Dec 09 at 01:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has anyone been on one of these days? are they any good? my fellas always wanting to take his 4x4 off road but seen as its fairly new there is no way i want him to scratch it or trash it was thinking of buying him one of these experience days for xmas as one of his prezzies if they are any good
Ian
Site Administrator

18th Dec 09 at 01:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Driving someone elses car is usually quite expensive and you're not as free to do what you want. I used to take mine to 'pay and play' type off road days in which you drive your own car and if you take it easy there's only a very minimal risk of damage. I actually gave mine a fairly hard time and didn't manage to break it.
davieslim

18th Dec 09 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive never been on one but my mates right into it and opening a 4x4 experience centre in romania which could be cool
Leighton

18th Dec 09 at 08:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 4X4 cannot go off road
DaveyLC

18th Dec 09 at 09:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went on on a few years ago, it was bought for me as an xmas present as I liked to go offroading (in my own 4x4).. I have to say it was a bit shit.. If you have ever been offroading before its pointless but if you've never been out and done it, they will give you an introduction.
Rich H

18th Dec 09 at 09:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did once when I just passed my test as a bday present lol. Only been driving about 3 weeks!

Drove a Suzuki SJ something (the usual little off roader) then a Landy defender which they were getting me to bounce off trees to get round corners etc and then a special custom built off road buggy thing which was mental; floor it over big dips, do jumps etc lol.

Also done a very tame Landrover experience day in a Freelander.

Love them though!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 4x4 experience days 23 database queries in 0.3743191 seconds