corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » reflectors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author reflectors
T1NK

User status: Offline
   14th May 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive recently bought clear rear lights for my corsa but have found out that they are not road legal because they have no coloured reflectors in them. Does anyone know where i can get these reflectors from and will i still get pulled for them????
adelcorsa

14th May 03 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry cant help i got mine with my lights
drunkenfool

14th May 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got smoed rears with no reflectors, but two stick on ones came with them. I keep em in the boot, so if i do get stopped i can put em on
Claire Richardson

14th May 03 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This was something I looked into when I had my clear clusters. I didnt want to use the ones that came with them cause they looked shite.
Went to a few shops like Larkspeed, ASK, even Halfords,. Also went to a caravan/camping place. They sold them, but were either too big or the wrong shape.
I ended up buying some red reflective tape fron Halfords and stuck it at the bottom of the boot, below the reg plate. Cause my car is red, they didnt stand out and they did the trick.
Since then I've noticed a few cars that have reflectors stuck in the bumpers as standard. Fiat comes to mind. So maybe a trip to your local scrapyard or at the dealers.
keep your eyes peeled at other cars rears and check for them

Claire

New Poll