corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » v6 conversion help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author v6 conversion help
andyc1234

User status: Offline
21st Dec 09 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

engines all in no problem just confused over the radiator and pipework . what do you people use
flame

User status: Offline
21st Dec 09 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The top hose was one of the biggest problems I had- I tried using the top hose from Vectra V6 but since the engine is so close to the slam panel, the hose was kinking like this

I was using a corsa rad from an air con model because it is the longest one of the corsa rads. The only problem was that it fitted at a big angle as shown in this pic

So I used a normal corsa sport rad which is shorter and made a top hose from silicon hose and 90 degree copper pipe. The black hose attached to it is part of the top hose from a Vectra V6. The lower hose on the rad is simple enough although mine is a bit more complicated because I have an external water pump

Hope this helps

New Poll