corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » motorcross people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author motorcross people
chloe16v

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 09 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where do you use your bikes? do you go to propper tracks or just use them on fields and risk being court by the cops? we have just bought the kids a quad for xmas
_Allan_

22nd Dec 09 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is where you should have found out the information BEFORE you bought it. I bet it's confiscated within a month
chloe16v

22nd Dec 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres a field behind my nans house which everyone uses, i could always get the land owners permition then cops cant do anything
chloe16v

22nd Dec 09 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also theres a couple of tracks not too far away that we can take the quad to
DannyB
Premium Member

22nd Dec 09 at 21:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Answering your own question ftw
DizzyRebel

22nd Dec 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont take a kid on a quad to a proper MX track or the kid will get flattened! They Wouldnt let you on with a quad anyway, unless thye had a little kids circuit for it. Take him to a quiet feild etc, cops never come if you do it in an inconspicuous place.
chloe16v

22nd Dec 09 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

maybe but i wanted to know what other people do
chloe16v

22nd Dec 09 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
dont take a kid on a quad to a proper MX track or the kid will get flattened! They Wouldnt let you on with a quad anyway, unless thye had a little kids circuit for it. Take him to a quiet feild etc, cops never come if you do it in an inconspicuous place.

the track round here does have a kids track and they let quads on
DizzyRebel

22nd Dec 09 at 21:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Motocross bikes are different to kids on quads. Lads on crossers cut each other up and to take a kid on a slow quad to a place where people are flying about on crossers is pretty inconsiderate and not to mention bloody dangerous.

If you have a proper track near you for it then run it their, but if you have a quiet feild near you then use that for learning on and building confidence.
chloe16v

22nd Dec 09 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is this track near us which has a flat kids track http://www.fatcatmotoparc.com/index.asp
Ollie_B

22nd Dec 09 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I race, and go to proper tracks, but if you go onto a pit bike website they have certain tracks built around the country for pitbikes and quads, but what ever you do don't put a kid on a quad where there's motocross bike's as they'll get ran over as Dizzy said.
DC90

22nd Dec 09 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used to ride on fields, had trouble with police one time but that's all. I'd suggest just getting permission from land owner like you said. Much less hassle.
Mark B

22nd Dec 09 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

beach.or the 60 acre of ground i have around me
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

22nd Dec 09 at 22:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to use mine on the beach and banks around mine, or if got chased from there farm lanes or sneak onto the local MX track.

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Half Pint

23rd Dec 09 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the cops can't do fuck all THEY ARE AMERICAN..... over here we have people called POLICE......

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » motorcross people 24 database queries in 0.0142751 seconds