corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » should i risk driving to southport??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author should i risk driving to southport??
Nick-S

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i go there 2 or 3 times a week. its a fucking treck i tell you!!
kav

23rd Dec 09 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where i live in colne wer totally screwed last night took me a hour and a half to do 2 miles as the roads wer just like an ice skting rink not to bad now tho
John

23rd Dec 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not had any problems yet because I can drive.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Dec 09 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v

Yeah it is where do you go in Perth?do you stay on the motorway all the way there or jump off and do the back roads?
Nick-S

23rd Dec 09 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v

Yeah it is where do you go in Perth?do you stay on the motorway all the way there or jump off and do the back roads?
theres a dhl depo in perh. it depend what i am driveing. if am in the 18tonner ill stick to motorways. if am in a van i tend to go back ways just because motorways are sooo boring. Infact i dont no any back road into perth but going to Kilmarnock last week i took the A71 which is a pritty awesome road in parts.
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Dec 09 at 13:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh yeah there's a DHL man who comes to our work every few days, if you ever jump off the motorway just after stirling you will pass through Braco then Crieff then you can take that road to Perth, I work at the Ford garage in Crieff
Nick-S

23rd Dec 09 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not that far out of my way. 10 miles or so. i bet its a better road that the broing A9 aswell
DannyB
Premium Member

23rd Dec 09 at 14:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it's the A85 that will take you through Crieff to Perth, takes anywhere between 20-35 mins depending on traffic and weather conditions, nice road though.

[Edited on 23-12-2009 by DannyB]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » should i risk driving to southport?? 23 database queries in 0.0091019 seconds