corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk2 Golf 1.6 (Cheaapp)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk2 Golf 1.6 (Cheaapp)
LukeD

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 09 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagen
Model - Golf
Engine - 1.6 Cl + E (5 gears)
Mileage - Around 120,000 from memory
MOT - June 2010
Tax - 4months left
Price - £250.00

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07921721820
Contact email address - luke.deakin@wlv.ac.uk

General information -

Grab your self a bargain! Bodywork wise theres only rust on front arches. structally its spot on.

Runs really well, only issue is the heater matrix is not working, this as been bypassed so up to the owner to change- i was quoted 200quid to have one fitted by a garage.

I only have one pic of the car at mo... as its now garaged so quite hard to get some more.

No service history but waterpump, cambelt have all been changed.

Im after £250. Bargain when considering it comes with Raceland Coilovers which its sat on. the threads on these look new. and these are worth that price new.

And the car comes with Gti Alloy wheels. bonus! (-:

thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk2 Golf 1.6 (Cheaapp) 25 database queries in 0.0092008 seconds