corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my report on methadrone

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my report on methadrone
Eck
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Nov 09 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Sitting in the house taking plant feed and inhaling gas with your bird is bad news, I'd be re-evaluating my life, not telling people on a forum.

I was thinking this myself.
Kevxx

20th Nov 09 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jake
quote:
Sitting in the house taking plant feed and inhaling gas with your bird is bad news, I'd be re-evaluating my life, not telling people on a forum.

what the fuck is that in your avatar?

i believe it's a mega JUSTY!

but i maybe wrong..
Hammer

20th Nov 09 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

It is in fact a 1992 Geo Metro. Which has extra special meaning.
Lynny

20th Nov 09 at 18:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Because the fact is that most people will try it or be offered it

I disagree.

On a different note, it's all well and good people saying there's a difference between drug use and drug misuse, which is true, however many people misuse drugs, as with alcohol, thinking they can cope with it, but just have too much and go too far. It's unreal the number of assaults/domestics/rapes etc we deal with that are fuelled by drugs and alcohol. Next morning they have absolutly no memory of what happened.

I'm not one of these people who thinks no one should do drugs/drink/smoke, but it's when it starts effecting other people that I object. I've dealt with a lot of proper drug users (not like those on here who are after Internet points), and they all say the same, started off on cannibus, then tried odd e or coke, and have some how ended up as heroin addicts, who have to rob and burgle to fund their habit (and no I'm not saying everyone who has a joint occasionally will end up like this, before what I said gets twisted)
John

20th Nov 09 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
quote:

It is in fact a 1992 Geo Metro. Which has extra special meaning.

DizzyRebel

20th Nov 09 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex_NSM
quote:
Originally posted by DizzyRebel
Because the fact is that most people will try it or be offered it

I disagree.

On a different note, it's all well and good people saying there's a difference between drug use and drug misuse, which is true, however many people misuse drugs, as with alcohol, thinking they can cope with it, but just have too much and go too far. It's unreal the number of assaults/domestics/rapes etc we deal with that are fuelled by drugs and alcohol. Next morning they have absolutly no memory of what happened.

I'm not one of these people who thinks no one should do drugs/drink/smoke, but it's when it starts effecting other people that I object. I've dealt with a lot of proper drug users (not like those on here who are after Internet points), and they all say the same, started off on cannibus, then tried odd e or coke, and have some how ended up as heroin addicts, who have to rob and burgle to fund their habit (and no I'm not saying everyone who has a joint occasionally will end up like this, before what I said gets twisted)

Its the circles that they mix in that make a person who they are. If you have a lot of mates who are party people that just like to go to a rave, get wrecked and then come home and sleep it off then cocaine is about as hard a drug as they will ever take and they wouldnt be using it in amounts large enough to form an addiction.

Live in a deprived area full of lowlifes and a joint could soon turn into an insulin pin full of smack quite easily. Just depends who the person is, how strong their willpower is and their situation. Its impossible and unfair to stereotype all drug users as future smack addicts as 90% just want their party prescription at weekends untill they grow up and stop living the human traffic lifestyle.

Plant food is just another party drug that will be used by 17-30 y/o's who go out for a laugh with their mates. I cant see it making much of an impact in the rundown areas where heroin, meth and crack are rife.
Carl

20th Nov 09 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crack and heroin aren't recreational drugs.
The term drugs covers too many substances, thats the problem with a debate on it, one person's veiw point maybe coming in around a smash addict while another may be thinking more recreational.
Reecemac

23rd Dec 09 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this and remembered this thread.

Police are warning of the dangers of revellers taking a 'legal' drug, which has led to one user ripping off his own scrotum.
Mephedrone is being sold legally on the internet as plant fertiliser but is more commonly known on the streets as 'drone', 'bubble', 'meow meow' or 'legal high'.

Durham Police are warning that its use can result in severe nose bleeds, nose burns, hallucinations, blood circulation problems, rashes, anxiety and paranoia, fits, delusions and can lead to a heart attack.

Police said five young people had been admitted to hospital in County Durham in recent weeks after taking mephedrone.

In a report an officer said: "One individual states that after using it for 18 hours his hallucinations led him to believe that centipedes were crawling over him and biting him.

'This led him to receive hospital treatment after he ripped his scrotum off.'
RS6

23rd Dec 09 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eck
quote:

I was thinking this myself.

agreed what a joke! 'one life live it' (do the above)
BarnshaW

23rd Dec 09 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a load of bollox, its just scarytale stories to try and scare people.

anyways, what are the negative effects of the drug from the post above?
Eck
Premium Member

23rd Dec 09 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
what a load of bollox, its just scarytale stories to try and scare people.

anyways, what are the negative effects of the drug from the post above?

Increased recoil with the SCARH. Not worth it mate.
BarnshaW

23rd Dec 09 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats dangerous stuff then eck. I heard that after 2 lines of ketamine will doyles mate thought he was sunbathing on the roof on favela.
Carl

24th Dec 09 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly, scare tactics. I'm sampled it, don't think I had enough but it knocked the tiredness off so so wasn't a total loss. I have heard of paranio states from friends who are more into that kind of stuff. Personally i.m not fussed over anything I can;t see the long term effects off.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my report on methadrone 23 database queries in 0.0136571 seconds