corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My GSI Rep

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My GSI Rep
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jan 10 at 19:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 80,000
Price - 1000 ONO

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07817756452
Contact email address - joebutlerphotography@hotmail.co.uk

General information -

It has now come the time to sell my beloved Corsa. This Car has had hundreds of pounds spent on it and has been looked after very well. It is a Corsa GSI rep on the outside and has the full gsi interior too it has the standard Corsa 1.2 8V engine in.

The engine is completely standard and has been serviced regularly. It is a good strong engine and starts perfectly from cold is very reliable.
And it has been owned by jacko198 before me and flybikeslee before him so it has been very well looked after

Good Points

Full Genuine GSI body kit with fogs.(Need Wiring Up)
Full Genuine GSI Interior (back rest needs to be fitted)
16" Team Dynamic Pro Race 2's in white with Toyo Proxie 4's (sp) Tyres only have 7 mil of tread front and back
Lowered 40mm front and rear on Gmax springs
3" Remus Centre Section
4.5" PiperX Backbox
2 Fusion 6X9 Speakers In the parcel Shelf
Sony XPLOD amp (not sure what wattage)

Bad Points

like any car this old it has the odd ding and scratch here and there but nothing too bad.
slight rust bubble below the rear passenger window. slight bit of rust on the passenger side middle pillar
Driver seat has 2 rips that have been re-stitched
a bit of ware and tare on wheels but nothing too noticeable

It has MOT till December 2010 Tax till end of feb.
Located in Liverpool
Contact Joe on 07817756452 viewings welcome any time. But cannot be collected till 9th Of Jan due to insurance
Selling As I Now Own A Civic.

[Edited on 04-01-2010 by FlaFFy_91]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My GSI Rep 25 database queries in 0.0042949 seconds