corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fuel Pump Relay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fuel Pump Relay
Pegasus

User status: Offline
   8th Apr 03 at 14:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi
I have a Corsa 1.4i 16v 97/P Gls and wondered if anybody could tell me where the fuel pump relay is? Ive looked in the driver footwell at the side of the ECU where the haynes maual says it is but ill be damed if i can see anything.
ainsley_brader

8th Apr 03 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt it in the fuse box?
cant remember withouit looking
Corsa^Dan

8th Apr 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

manual is in car atm but im sure its 1 at the top of the fuse box
Demo

9th Apr 03 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty sure its in the fuse box too
Pegasus

11th Apr 03 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have located two above ECU a brown one and a puple one could these be them?
Pegasus

12th Apr 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi ive found the relay and replaced it but still hasnt solved my problem.
Hes the story so far:
Start of year car started to lack power and drive as if filled with kangaroo juice so checked all connections replaced plugs ht leads and DIS also the fuel filter. This didnt solve the problem so took it to the main dealer to have it tested, they told me plugs need renewing!! After advice from different ppl i put sum Bosh super 4 plugs in and that seemed to help a for a bit then back to before so decided to clean and regrind the valves. Did this and car run sweet for a week the just cut out and will not restart. Had fuel pump out tested and is working so though could be relay replaced them and still nothin. Im getting a spark and the engine is turnin over just no fuel through any ideas would be very much appreciated as im startin to get very annoyed with it.
Cheers
Pegasus
Pegasus

27th Apr 03 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

replaced the fuel pump relay and check under the bonnet for lose connections put it all bk together and touch wood seems to be working fine now so thanks for all the replys very much apprecitaed
Peegasus
3CorsaMeal

28th Apr 03 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u put the fuel filter on correctly?
Pegasus

15th May 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car cut out again so looks like a trip to the main dealer will keep u informed of any faults they find. thanks for the replys

Pegasus

New Poll