corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lost the changes to vechicle form

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lost the changes to vechicle form
Generation

User status: Offline
11th Jan 10 at 01:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As title I ripped v5 in half to fill out changes to vehicle (engine) I lost the form, I have other half as in new keeper, Is there anything I can do without having to pay out for new v5 then pay out to chnage vehicle on the v5 again
jibjob

11th Jan 10 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ring DVLA? They will probably just ask you to send a load of letters and reciepts and garage reports etc with all the proper, confirmed engine numbers, cc, etc
Generation

11th Jan 10 at 02:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I would ask before hand, seeing as closed now, want to get done before tax increase gets bigger
jibjob

11th Jan 10 at 02:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think theres much option other than buying a new one or sending in a letter but im sure if you rang them and sent them the relevant letters etc they would just send you new V5 out with the changes amended.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Lost the changes to vechicle form 23 database queries in 0.0738289 seconds