corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" TSW Imola Alloys and Tyres! 8J's wide!! Nice wide track, look awesome on!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 17" TSW Imola Alloys and Tyres! 8J's wide!! Nice wide track, look awesome on!!
Chappers

User status: Offline
15th Jan 10 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have for sale a set of 17" TSW Multi-spoke alloy wheels.
These wheels are 17” by 8J wide so VERY wide!
These are very saught after wheels and look really good when fitted to any car.. 2 of the wheels have tyres fitted which are usable and still legal but don't have much tread left. The tyres that are fitted are Falken which are a reasonable tyre manufacturer. The tyre sizes are 205/40 r17's so they are low profile performance tyres and are curb savers too. The tyres are a slight stretch because the wheels are wide, perfect euro look though.
The offset of these is ET40 so will go on most cars and if not then you can use spacers.
I have got another 2 tyres that i can get fitted if you want which have a load of tread left. I can have them fitted and all balanced up for an extra £50. u2u me and I'll sort something out.
I have cleaned the wheels up and as you can see from the pictures, they have come up really well.
3 of the wheels have been curbed around the outer edge but not all the way around and the centres haven't been curbed. The other alloy hasn't been curbed and is fine. All of the wheels are straight and true and none of the curb marks are very deep, mainly surface scrapes. You don't notice any of the curbing once they are on the car though, only if you look closer.
These are really nice wheels and do dramatically transform the look of your car.
These are 4 x100mm so will fit a number of different cars:

I have a load of different wheel spacers if anyone wants some and I will do them nice and cheap.
I can courier the wheels for an extra charge of £35 if anyone needs to and that is anywhere in the U.K otherwise, cash on collection.

Looking for around £170ono for them. If you want the other 2 tyres included or even fitted then u2u me and I'll do you a deal.
corsadanny1234

15th Jan 10 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mate what size tyres are you using on these mate
Chappers

15th Jan 10 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are 205/40 r17's mate.
Chappers

17th Jan 10 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
Chappers

18th Jan 10 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Open to offers guys!!
Anty
Premium Member

18th Jan 10 at 11:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the offset?
Chappers

18th Jan 10 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40 I believe. Will have to check though.
Chappers

19th Jan 10 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
corsadanny1234

19th Jan 10 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have they bin on a corsa before
Chappers

20th Jan 10 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate, previous owner said that he had them on his corsa.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 17" TSW Imola Alloys and Tyres! 8J's wide!! Nice wide track, look awesome on!! 25 database queries in 0.0122170 seconds