corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mr2 rev3 na. 170bhp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mr2 rev3 na. 170bhp
eskiboy

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 10 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - toyota
Model - mr2 rev3
Engine - 2litre 16v 170bhp version
Mileage - 11000
Price - 1650

Location - east london
Contact phone number - 07752730354

sadly it is time for me to sell my 1994 rev3 na due to the purchase of another car. the car was first registered in 1995, it is a uk spec, goodward green tbar version. this includes leather interior. i have been storing the car away for the winter but started regular so no worries there. i purchased the car in may last year. it was my 5th mr2, and would have to say probably by far my best!! the car has hundreds of recipts for work done within the past year.
just b4 i brought the car it was fitted with custom green cotton air filter and custom piping, green stuff pads and discs, braided hoses so the brakes are a1. i have added fully refurbed black rev3 alloys, sebring twin exhaust, plus blue flame decat. the exhaust is quiet compared to many others but is deeper than stock system, also added a rev 5 spoiler and lowered on tein springs, the car now sits low. i do have orginal parts if u do prefer though. the car has had regular services before i owned it and i have also kept this up. the cam belt was changed in 2007(with proof) with a mileage of 92444, the car has now done 11000miles so no issues there.i have also added remote central locking. as the car has been stored it has no tax, but is mot till the end of april. the car is located in east london, e4 postcode. i am asking £1650! feel free to phone/text 07752730354 tony with any questions.

WILL GET MORE PICS TO FOLLOW ONCE RAIN HAS STOPPED!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mr2 rev3 na. 170bhp 25 database queries in 0.0073962 seconds