corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » book of eli?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author book of eli?
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Jan 10 at 12:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone seen this yet? not been out long i know but looks like a really good watch
chris_uk
Premium Member

16th Jan 10 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fancy watching it, i might go to the cinema today to watch it, but its either that or daybreakers.
FAZ
Premium Member

16th Jan 10 at 12:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats day breakers about?
A1EX

16th Jan 10 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the human race is mostly vampires and their blood supply is running out as they harvest the remaining humans for blood etc something like that
Ben G

16th Jan 10 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only came out yesterday, and there was a thread yesterday about it.

still, i'll be going to see it in a couple of weeks when all the hype dies down.
Ben G

16th Jan 10 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Eli (Denzel Washington) has been on a journey for 30 years, walking west across America after a cataclysmic war that turned the earth into a total wasteland. The world has become a lawless civilization where people must kill or be killed. The barren roads belong to gangs of cutthroats who rob and kill for water, a pair of shoes, a lighter, or just for fun. Eli is a peaceful man who only acts in self defense, and becomes a warrior with unbelievable killing skills when he is challenged. After the war and the "Big Flash", Eli was guided by a higher power to a hidden book and given the task of protecting the book and taking it to its final destination. Eli guards the book with his life, because he knows that the book is the only hope that humanity has for its future.
Tom G

16th Jan 10 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
whats day breakers about?

Daybreakers is a alright film, watched it the other sat. It's pritty much what alex said bit of gore.
SetH

User status: Online
16th Jan 10 at 14:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw a status update on FB from a friend that saw it last night saying its shit dont go and watch it.

Just read the empire review... 2/5 hmmm special places or wait for dvd i think.
Ojc

16th Jan 10 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think people should give it a go, people these days are a bit thick and can't get their heads around quite complex films like this so I'll go and see it and form my own opinion.
SetH

User status: Online
16th Jan 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How is it complex?

just sounds like a load of silly religous connotations with the odd action sequence to me?

Im not risking wasting £8 on it tbh
Nath

17th Jan 10 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw this last night. Was VERY slow to get going. Denzel was quality in it, and Mila Kunis is fucking hot Other than that the story is not that great, the ending not that great, and left alot of unanswered questions. The way it ended though could mean there's a sequel. The action was good though, as was the cinematography.

6.5/10
Whittie

23rd Jan 10 at 02:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh my god I thought this film was fucking shit.

Good film, effects and acting, horrific storyline, shit ending.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » book of eli? 23 database queries in 0.0087678 seconds