corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Toys in the car :D *inc Vids*

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Toys in the car :D *inc Vids*
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Jan 10 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
danny, how much does yours weigh then?

Not too sure, they're about 850 standard, I've took rear seats, carpet, deadening, plastics, has now got fibreglass doorcards and I've took out speakers and stereo, electric mirrors and windows, glovebox blanked off. Not too sure how much all that weighs but it wasn't light put it that way.

[Edited on 24-01-2010 by DannyB]
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 17:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what power does yours have?
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A stonking 96bhp
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

im trying to think of cars taht i have raced, but i dont really race many..

i remembered once i raced a focus st from 50 onwards and starting gaining on him abit

also a vxr astra on the motorway, dunno what speed it was, but whenever he floored it, i did and caught up with him each time.
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 17:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im gunna nip out and try get some more vids..

maybe a 0-100 video.
DannyB
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 17:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought it would be more, but that's what it was on the day so as far as I'm concerned that's what it is it's just made me want the 16v in so much quicker, they're 110 standard and I have forced induction kit, 4-2-1 and the pugsport so over the years it's apparently lost a few bhp, not too bothered though as I know how nippy the car is.

There's an s2 Rallye, still 8v with just a manifold on 106moaners and it just made 116bhp on the rollers, so who knows...

DAZ1985

24th Jan 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
danny, how much does yours weigh then?

Not too sure, they're about 850 standard, I've took rear seats, carpet, deadening, plastics, has now got fibreglass doorcards and I've took out speakers and stereo, electric mirrors and windows, glovebox blanked off. Not too sure how much all that weighs but it wasn't light put it that way.

mine weighed 830kg with electric windows and same strippage as yours
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 18:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got another vid now of 0-100 i got bad wheel spin in 1st tho. ground is way to wet for 888's on full chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWfL-6cp0CM
Nic Barnes

24th Jan 10 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

888's in the dry and warm them up a touch before setting off and you will get a good 0-100 time id say. make a bit of difference putting some heat into them i find.
chris_uk
Premium Member

24th Jan 10 at 18:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, id have to agree, on this vid they drove for about 7 mins to get to the private test track then used.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New Toys in the car :D *inc Vids* 23 database queries in 0.0108149 seconds