corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mps Polished rear strut brace. (Corsa B)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mps Polished rear strut brace. (Corsa B)
Nick J

User status: Offline
23rd Jan 10 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all,

I have available one mps polished rear strut brace in very good condition. This bolts between the rear strut tops. Recently purchased but now no longer needed. Im just looking for what I paid which is £50 plus approx £7.50 via recorded post. Or your obviously free to collect should you want to. (North Yorks.) Please u2u for anymore info etc.
Thanks,

Nick.

weddy1988

23rd Jan 10 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this not the one that was on the bay at £19.99?
Nick J

23rd Jan 10 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by weddy1988
this not the one that was on the bay at £19.99?

No this is not the one from the bay. As said Im asking what I paid!! Please see the link below and this will show you were it came from.........

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/items-sale/421694-corsa-mps-alloy-roll-cage-strut-brace.html

Nick.

[Edited on 23-01-2010 by Nick J]
Nick J

24th Jan 10 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Now sold. Thanks.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Mps Polished rear strut brace. (Corsa B) 25 database queries in 0.1064191 seconds